Yoshiki no Sato was built in 1870, and features an architectural style appropriate for the climate of Hida. In 1970 the building became unoccupied, and in 2013 the question of whether the building should be demolished arose due to its state of deterioration.
The Sato family from Mino City was the original owner of "Yoshiki no Sato". It is said that the original owner was a vassal of Nagachika Kanamori who came to Gifu Prefecture from Fukui Prefecture to govern the Hida Province starting in 1586.
- Italian Café Kura
- An Italian restaurant that you can enjoy at the storehouse and uses local ingredients for its cuisine.
- bi Cafe : La Cime
- The spacious area of the restaurant's interior, once used as a workspace, is a showcase of the beauty of Hida
- The Dainichi no Yado hotel
- This hotel features exclusive one-day one-party limited accommodation with a private semi open-air bath.
- IORI ONO
- This inn offers a new style of travel where you rent the entire inn (exclusive to one group per day).
- Shared Office 114
- Our mission is to make Hida more entrepreneurial.
- Museum where you can see valuable art items such as glass art, books, scrolls, paintings, and other items.
- Shared House
- Heating/lighting costs: from 30,000 Yen/month and up
- Experience a Traditional Cooking Stove
- Enjoy a delicious meal and experience cooking rice on a traditional cooking stove, a rare sight in modern days.